ABOUT THE BLOGGER

Hi! My real name is Al-Nassef Hassan – Jumlail a registered nurse based in Zamboanga City, living a curious life and very fond of trying new things to work out and live on. With my curiosity and courage to try something new and up for any challenges that life may give me, it exposed me to different ups and downs and I am totally having fun embracing and learning from it.


Which leads me to blogging, I have been blogging since High School using tumblr and I am always trying to renew a blog regularly to talk about my life experiences and share how I style myself and life as a whole and share it to writing in this platform. I am hoping that I could blog regularly, this blog was created since when I was in 2nd year college and obviously it didn’t work out due to I am busy dealing with life and as I said trying new things to work out and live on. 

To date, 20th of March 2018, I am introducing myself to you and I hope that you could listen more about me and let’s always get in touch through this platform.

More of me, I love eating, I also love stalking interesting people in all means. Creative people are attractive, and I am always get attracted to them which is also one of my reasons why I am here because I wanted to express how I like them that much through this platform in any expression possible. I am never a bookish and I think if not Nursing I’d take up Communications or Media related stuff since that is something I wanted to learn more.


But with strong courage, passion and believe in ourselves, I believe that we can make everything happen for as long as we hold on to it. >:))




During the Sea and Earth Advocates camp held in Subic, Zamables, Philippines (January 2017)

0 comments:

Post a Comment