2018 The Kick Off & SEA Camp Experience


Is it too late to talk about New Year at this moment of time? Lol. But nevertheless, it’s never too late to move forward and live every moment and let’s take it here and let’s go!
We all have different types of stressors in life and we all have different ways how to conquer it. As for me, what keeps me going are my dreams and passion that I have within me for my future, family and my nation as a whole. Every day I keep it on mind that we have to be as productive as we could and live satisfied to whatever we have.
So how was New Year at this time? It’s almost the end of the 1st quarter of the month, and let’s talk about our contemplated New Year’s Resolutions, our aims and whatabouts the last 3 months:


New Year’s Resolution


            There are so many people who are very much excited for the New Year and craft their own resolutions for the year and there are also many people who are so negative about it. As for me, it is always good to craft your own resolutions for these serve as your guide all throughout the year and that we have to believe that we should always have time to place a room for improvement and development. And that New Year’s resolution is here to help us. So for me, here are my resolutions:
·         Always have time to open doors for improvement and development
We should never stop growing and learning, it’s OK to commit mistakes as long as you learn from it, and I personally believe that I am learning through my mistake. Thus we have to be courageous enough to take risk and live our lives to the fullest.
·         Punctuality is the key and make it a habit
We should always erase that mindset of Filipino Time, w are entering another level of our lives and that punctuality really speaks and reflects to our personality. So we really have to work on it.
·         Have time caring about yourself
We often times have so much time taking care about almost everything and everyone, but we also tend to forget caring about ourselves. This year, I am hoping that I could have some time engaging myself to sports and maybe try something so physical and it less. Hopefully!
·         Chase your dreams
It is never enough to dream and to chase it, we should also have time in making this vision into reality, this is the thing I am holding that makes me live the life I am living. To date, I am holding this blog to have an avenue to post about my life and keep it as a memory and share to everyone.


OUR AIMS


I have been dreaming to have a good job relating not just to my profession but also to my personal attributes, qualities and interests and practically with a good compensation.
This year I got promoted as Reliever Nurse in one of the prestigious hospitals here in Zamboanga City and eventually resigned for the reason of living Zamboanga and have some well-compensated job in Pampanga. Luckily, out of my plans Department of Science and Technology Regional Office 9 texted me to get the exam and be interviewed for a position that is something I really want which involves having your mind, soul, courage and all the things needed. Viola, I got the job and I had to think twice since I also wanted to live independently out of my parents and family’s autonomy but reasons to stay soared high and now I am here living my life hoping that I am taking the right path.
And thanks to this job because as a newbie there were no big-time responsibilities at first that leads me to do something productive and that is updating this blog that I am pursuing, mainly because I wanted to have my own journal and share my experiences and other thoughts and also hoping that this would help me enrich my skills in writing, because if not nursing, I’d probably choose communication or something related to arts and multimedia.
I can’t wait to unleash the potential within me and travel to places and share it through this platform and be happy.
My plans before I turn 21 would include:
·         Having my own journal or photo book, basically wrap-up about my whereabouts and all stuff that I wanted to keep and cherish. But of course I need to know a lot in editing and all and I don’t think I’d make it, but let’s keep this vision going.
·         Helping my family at the very least I could, I wanted also to share oments with them an happiness, I hope that our Almighty God (ALLAH SWT) will continue showering us blessings, and healthy life.
·         I couldn’t think more at this time so I really don’t know yet hahaha.




WHATABOUTS IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS


            I seriously don’t know where will I ever be heading on this portion, this is kinda similar to my introduction but anyways let’s get it on.
Last year of January I got selected to SEA CAMP a life changing camp that I really loved and cherished. It is my FINspiration and I gave me the chance to open up my mind that leadership and community service is not enough and the end of everything, but it’s the starting point to spread your wings and live the principle of leading and being an example to everything that is humane including advocating for our environment, this was the start of my passion in living eco-friendly as long as I could, because if we aren’t going to start now then when? And just this year before the end of January I was lucky enough to be selected as one of the facilitators for another SEA CAMP batch for Mindanao. So better yet I’m going to share you some photos of my whatabouts, though it is not complete at least we can say that this will be our start to a more content.


Me as participant:













Me as facilitator:


















God bless fellas!


0 comments:

Post a Comment