Long Weekend Trip: Bolong Beach, Zamboanga City


One of the things I wanted to do for this year, is to have more adventures by traveling and meeting more people and taking them part of my growing path as an individual to pursue greater heights, better yet, I have to explore my own, my hometown, Zamboanga City. 

Bolong Beach is one of the talkabout beaches in town because of its wonderful sand. If Sta. Cruz Island in the West Coast of the City has its pinkish fine sand, Boling has this brownish to dark fine sand.

Last week we had a long weekend here in the Philippines in observance of the holy week, so I and my friend Precious decided to have a side trip since she will also be leaving the City. Supposedly, we will move together in Pampanga to find ourselves do a living there. But yeah, as I we say, we are not destined and meant to be together in one place (in all aspects that make us sad, slight) 

So, before talking about how to get there, let me give you a glimpse of its geographic location, it’s in the East Coast of Zamboanga City. Basically so far in the Town Proper of the City. I got a motor as a product of my hardwork and all (naks) and I just feel like touring with Precious since it’s gonna be a long journey before we meet again soon. (well, we hope to give this blog more cvontent of our trips in near future thou ,lol..)

So she is Precious that I am talking about..

Don't mind my lacerations at its finest lol..

One of my favorite spots in the beach, I feel like I am in an island within an island lol.

Goal did not met, I never thought how big I was until this.

I sasid in my Instagram post that never leave anything except footprints and good memories.

Striking a pose (well I do not have anything to say)

One of my favorite spots, it's cute when it's low tide, you get to see the bars connecting the beach to the other side of it, but it was also kind of fun when  we saw how the sea level going up and we almost can't cross to the beach we are supposed to be in hahaha.

Mema lang!!

Community people's boat for living

I and Precious once again.



So here it is, how to get to the Bolong Beach:

1.) You can go there as a group or solo backpacker, it’s a public place and security is kind of tight since you will be passing by to different checkpoints before getting there and there were policemen on duty in the exact location. Bolong has several beaches, I think there were 3 and those are open to public and we chose to drop off at Amor Beach Bolong
2.) You can ride jitney; you can always ask local about the nearby “paradahan or “sakayan” as we call it in local terms or the terminal for jitneys.
3.) There, the jitney will take you to your destination and you can have a walk or a ride with a habal habal getting into the area, I and Precious brought my scooter, so we have our autonomy to get lost and all.
4.) And finally you are there, I don’t think this entry is kind of helpful to you, but this quick itinerary is the summary that you need to know. For the security, it’s safe and Zamboanga City is safe at all come and visit Zamboanga and experience the peaceful trip that you haven’t imagined.

So here ends this post, and we are hoping for more adventures to come and to share it with one and all.

Gracias!

0 comments:

Post a Comment